Temporary highway licencesSkips
If you wish to place a builder's skip on any part of the highway, a temporary highway licence is required.Only skip operating companies registered with us can apply for a temporary highway licence to place a skip on the highway and they are responsible for ensuring that all appropriate regulations are followed. The householder or the building contractor are not responsible for obtaining the permit. The responsibility for obtaining a licence rests solely with the skip supply company.Roll on Roll Off (RORO) skips are licenced as storage containers. Our skip company register gives an up-to-date list of companies issuing skips within the borough.If the skip needs to be placed in a pay-and-display parking bay, the skip operating company will need to arrange to suspend the parking bay for the duration of your licence.You can check if a skip is licenced by viewing a list of temporary highways licences granted for skips and materials on public roads in the borough. 

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint